Dr. Sam Jejurikar is a board-certified plastic surgeon and a member of the renowned Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute in Dallas, Texas, focusing on cosmetic surgery of the face, eyes, nose, body and breast. Dr. Jejurikar has extensive experience and has received considerable training in the art of plastic surgery, which he uses to help his patients achieve their goals. Dr. Jejurikar’s warmth and sensitivity carries through in his passion and mastery of his art.
Dr. Jejurikar is committed to providing his patients with the latest, most innovative approaches to their aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery needs. He strives to help his patients achieve their goals, whether they desire to appear more youthful or to change their appearance altogether. He realizes that all patients are different, but his caring persona, meticulous attention-to-detail, and passion for plastic surgery allow him to craft both surgical and noninvasive solutions for his patients’ individual needs.
Because of his skills and training, Dr. Jejurikar has the unique opportunity to help the less fortunate. He has participated in several medical missions, including an annual trip to help impoverished children in Bangladesh with the organization Smile Bangladesh. Whether it’s in Dallas, Plano or the surrounding communities, or internationally, Dr. Jejurikar feels blessed and humbled to help the less fortunate.
Dallas area plastic surgeon Dr. Jejurikar practices the full spectrum of plastic surgery, with an emphasis on cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, liposuction, rhinoplasty and facelifts, as well as reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, and microsurgery.
To learn more about Dr. Jejurikar, a board-certified plastic surgeon with offices in Dallas and Plano, you can request a free cosmetic consultation online or call his office at 214-515-0002.
Education and Training:
– University of Michigan (undergraduate)
– University of Michigan Medical School (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society)
– University of Michigan Medical Center (residency in plastic surgery)
– Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital (subspecialty in aesthetic surgery)
Memberships and Certifications:
– American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Active Member
– American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Active Member
– Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Active Member
– American Board of Plastic Surgery, Diplomate
– Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
– Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
– Aesthetic Surgery Journal
– Annals of Plastic Surgery
– Journal of Surgical Research